Stewart Lighting and Rude Employee Drivers
Stewart Lighting is located in Jacksonville, FL.Stewart Lighting which is a fictitious name owned by Florida Lighting Design employees or maybe the owner has no clue what it means when you drive a company vehicle that you represent the company.
If the way your driver of your van is any indication of your customer service, than I know to stay far away from your store. This morning (Jan. 13) at 7:45am traveling north on U.S.1 (Philips Hwy) towards JTB, who ever was driving decided to come over into the right lane without any warning - failed to use signals (how hard is it to do that?!) which resulted in I having to hit my brakes hard. Not smart to drive aggressive like that especially when the road is wet.
He really doesn't understand that driving in a company vehicle aggressively will hurt your reputation? It is too unfortunate that one person can cause such a negative stigma for a company but that is the chance you take when you let rude drivers in your vehicles.
When I made my turn and pulled along side of him, instead of waving an apology - he had the nerve to honk at me.I think you better review good driving practices especially when you are representing a company on the road.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Disregard for safety of others
- Rude driving manners
- Reason of review:
- Rude Employee Driver
- Preferred solution:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Hi my name is Jane Cherriokee,I brought my daughter Samara Cherriokee today for interview.The guy interviewing was rude & didn't consider my daughter's feelings just because I aired my opinion..."
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "Beware SNAKETOUCH. A 60 ft oak tree fell on my house and the alarm NEVER went off. Ever. The tree demolished three (3) rooms of my home and Safetouch never..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."