Stewart Lighting and Rude Employee Drivers

Stewart Lighting is located in Jacksonville, FL.Stewart Lighting which is a fictitious name owned by Florida Lighting Design employees or maybe the owner has no clue what it means when you drive a company vehicle that you represent the company.

If the way your driver of your van is any indication of your customer service, than I know to stay far away from your store. This morning (Jan. 13) at 7:45am traveling north on U.S.1 (Philips Hwy) towards JTB, who ever was driving decided to come over into the right lane without any warning - failed to use signals (how hard is it to do that?!) which resulted in I having to hit my brakes hard. Not smart to drive aggressive like that especially when the road is wet.

He really doesn't understand that driving in a company vehicle aggressively will hurt your reputation? It is too unfortunate that one person can cause such a negative stigma for a company but that is the chance you take when you let rude drivers in your vehicles.

When I made my turn and pulled along side of him, instead of waving an apology - he had the nerve to honk at me.I think you better review good driving practices especially when you are representing a company on the road.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Disregard for safety of others
    • Rude driving manners

Reason of review:
Rude Employee Driver
Preferred solution:
Product or service
Review category
Professional Services
review #581917 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stewart Lighting? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.