Stewart Lighting is located in Jacksonville, FL.Stewart Lighting which is a fictitious name owned by Florida Lighting Design employees or maybe the owner has no clue what it means when you drive a company vehicle that you represent the company.

If the way your driver of your van is any indication of your customer service, than I know to stay far away from your store. This morning (Jan. 13) at 7:45am traveling north on U.S.1 (Philips Hwy) towards JTB, who ever was driving decided to come over into the right lane without any warning - failed to use signals (how hard is it to do that?!) which resulted in I having to hit my brakes hard. Not smart to drive aggressive like that especially when the road is wet.

He really doesn't understand that driving in a company vehicle aggressively will hurt your reputation? It is too unfortunate that one person can cause such a negative stigma for a company but that is the chance you take when you let rude drivers in your vehicles.

When I made my turn and pulled along side of him, instead of waving an apology - he had the nerve to honk at me.I think you better review good driving practices especially when you are representing a company on the road.

This reviewer shared experience about "rude employee driver" and wants this business to "apology". The author is overall dissatisfied with Stewart Lighting and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about employee from Stewart Lighting was disregard for safety of others and rude driving manners Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Stewart Lighting to other companies on our site.

Comments